Insurance & FAQs
Accepted Insurance Plans:
• Cigna/ EverNorth
• Husky/ Medicare
• Optum, ConnectiCare, Oxford, United Healthcare
(Accepted Insurance plans and payment methods vary by clinician)
Things to ask your insurance company prior to your first visit at ATCC:
• Do I have Behavioral Health Benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year will my plan cover?
• Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance and what is the amount?
• How much will my plan cover for out-of-network providers?
• Is approval required from my primary doctor?
Insurance & Payment Info:
We offer a complimentary 10 min phone consultation prior to your first appointment.
• Average Therapy cost: $175-200
• Reiki $55-65
• Sliding scale fee
Accepted Payment Methods:
Cash, Check, Credit Card, HSA, FSA
Referral Incentive Policy:
Word of mouth is the highest compliment. As a thank you we are offering self pay clients 10% off their next therapy session.
Please be aware that there is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice and/or failing to show for a scheduled appointment will result in a fee.
Cancelling a scheduled appointment involves the reservation of time set aside especially for you. You may also inquire whether there is an option to meet virtually if your unable to attend an in-person session. Insurance companies do not reimburse for missed sessions.
Please do not attend a psychotherapy session if you are sick or feverish for at least 24 hours. Kindly call your clinician to reschedule.
~ Payment is required at the time of service ~